Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Saturday, May 13, 2006

yipeeee it is saturday


good morning world
day off tomorrow yipeeeee
got a date tonight and no piggy i won't tell you where and time........your not following me and having a night of laughing at my expense!!!
bless our dear piggy called at work to see superhero and he paid me a huge compliment .......yes he said i looked nice!!!
i thought i always looked nice oh well maybe i need the make over haa haa
right better get me ass in gear now and get ready for work must get the lipstick powder and paint on
have a good day
byeeeeeeee

helenxxx

3 Comments:

At 1:28 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Yay! I'm first!

 
At 12:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go girl!

 
At 12:35 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

You can never have enough poofs.

We're waiting for details about your big date. I bet you're not home yet, are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home