Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Well Halloween is here i won't be going out in fancy dress this year !!! haa haa i hope you all have a great day and enjoy 'Trick or Treating' be careful out there !!!
I have found this Venus 'Love spell ' so if any of you want to try it good luck let me know if it works

Have fun stay safe xxx



Venus Love Spell

Begin the spell on Friday, the day traditionally associated with Venus. Repeat the ritual for seven consecutive nights.

One Red Heart Cloth
One Red Candle
One Mirror
One White Cloth
Seven Pins
One Scent of Venus Insense Stick

This spell is best conducted naked, in absolute privacy. After a cleansing ritual and relaxing bath, perfume your body with Ylang Ylang oil. Choose a magic area in your bedroom, lay out a white cloth and position yourself in front of the mirror.

Cast a protective circle, light the candle and incense, focus on your sexual energy and chant:

"I call thee, beloved one,
To love me more than anyone.
Seven times I pierce they heart,
Today the magic of Venus starts.
I bind thy heart and soul to me;
As I do will, so let it be."

Repeat the chant seven times, placing pins in the heart one at a time after repeating, "Seven times I pierce they heart". Snuff out the ceremonial candle and incense. Leaving the pins in the heart until the following night.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 pm, Blogger Divian said...

Happy Halloween! I get to snack on tons of candy tonight thanks to my kiddies! I can't wait!

 
At 6:56 pm, Blogger S.I.D. said...

Can we stick pins in Piggys heart?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home