Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

DIVORCE

Well today is the day for me, i am going to the solicitors to start divorce proceedings. I have now been seperated for over a year and it has been a very traumatic year to, but today is a big step forward for me as hard as it will be to have to go through and talk about all that happened it is something
i have to do and get that arsehole out of my life for good !! i am sat here typing this post shaking like a leaf but this is part of how i am at the m oment so here i go best foot forward the beginning of a new chapter in my life!!

 

5 Comments:

At 2:22 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Yay! I'm first!

Let me know when it's final so I can post Tammy Wynette singing D-I-V-O-R-C-E for you.

 
At 7:14 pm, Blogger Tazzy said...

thank you MJ should take about 4 to 5 months
i have a brilliant solicitor she sure does like to do the revenge stuff i a very subtle way and she is very funny so now the wheeels are in motion yipeeeee

 
At 8:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if ya want i can pretend to be the product of the marraige so you can get lots more money. and if he tries to deny it, i'll cry big piggy-sized tears!

*don't worry about the accent. i'll tell em piggy sat on me and when i awoke from my coma i had a diff accent. once they see a picture of piggy's fat arse, they will totally believe you*

 
At 1:58 pm, Blogger Divian said...

I can certainly understand the need and want to move on! Way to go for getting the ball moving. Here you have to be seperated 60 days before you can begin a divorce and if either of the spouses says that he/she slept with the other, you have to wait 60 more.

 
At 1:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I lived in Maryland here in the states you had to be seperated for 12 months before divorce.I know how you feel ,good luck.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home