Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Monday, September 11, 2006

9/11


Good Morning it is 4.58am british summer time the  date is the 11.9.06
Just a posting to remember all the heroes and the families who lost someone in the horrendous
terrorist attack on this date

May time help you come to terms with the terrible tragedy


There have been many television programmes last week about what happened that day and
i have sat in tears at some of the stories that have been told, i cannot comprehend how someone could
wish to do something like that and be prepared to murder so many people, all i can say is they are sick mindless morons


2 Comments:

At 12:54 pm, Blogger Tazzy said...

haa haa your 1st your gonna upset the regulars !!!

it was really horrible something that will stay with us forever

 
At 1:05 am, Blogger Divian said...

I will never forget when it happened. My brother lives in Manhattan and I was concerned for him. Do you know my boss wouldn't even let me go home to be next to my mom as she didn't know if my brother was okay or not either.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home