Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

ROBBIE WILLIAMS


Yes today is the day, yipeeeeee i am off to see Robbie Willaims in concert at Roundhay Park 
in Leeds , this is a dream come true for me ,i am excited and nervous at the same time as there
will be thousands of people there today, i just hope i can cope with all the crowds but i will be with people i know and they will look after me.
Tonight after the concert i will be staying on my friends houseboat it will be a bit overcrowded with 6 people on board and i expect we will be up till the wee hours chatting about Robbie.

Well better start getting ready as i am being picked up at 11am Robbie here i come !!!!!yipeeeeee

3 Comments:

At 11:16 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

Yay! I'm first!

 
At 11:20 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

I bet she's got a backstage pass.

 
At 2:28 pm, Blogger Divian said...

Have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home