Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Friday, September 01, 2006

FOR AWAITING


I have just read Awaitings latest posting and i was very moved by it and shed a tear for her and the trauma she must 
be going through at the moment, i also think she was very brave for telling us all 
So i think we should all send her a hug and good luck wishes 
so here is mine 
Good luck Awaiting here is my hug for you and your family try to be strong we are all thinking of you
lots of love Helen xxxx 

1 Comments:

At 2:08 pm, Blogger Divian said...

Thank you, thank you!

I am feeling so much better about it.

Pink is on her way and we will be off to have the tests.

I cannot tell you how good I feel because you took this time to let me know you are concerned.

Thank you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home