Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Saturday, May 20, 2006

happy birthday


HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Well it is 30 years exactly since i gave birth to my eldest daughter, i myself was exactly one week away from my 19th birthday.

The day started off with me going into labour at 5 ish in the morning, dashed to the hospital had the 3 s's yes ladies you know what they are lol,took me down to the delivery suite and sent my husband off to work (no men allowed in the delivery suite in those days)
it was a lovely sunny spring May morning and there i was scared to death with a terrifying midwife telling me 'to use the gas and air dear when you get a pain' .......a pain???? that was an understatement if ever i heard one.

Gawd it was horrendous i wanted every pain killer that was available, hmmmmmm pethidine is good makes you feel like your floating!!! anyway(piggy's fave word) i was there for what seemed like days but it was only hours 'come on dear you can do it big push next time ' grrrrrr bluddy woman i wanted to kill her
So i continued on having the pains giving a push ......then BANG an enormous roll of thunder geeez i nearly fell off the bed with fright

Well the fright seemed to do my little sprog the world of good she decided to come into the world about 10 minutes later, screaming and kicking all pink and wrinkly..... there she was my first beautiful daughter, so i would just like to wish my beautiful daughter
A very very happy 30th birthday today

Oh and by the way i will relate the births of my other two beautiful daughters on their respective birthdays

5 Comments:

At 1:16 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Yay! I'm first!
Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter.
Do you have anymore of those painkillers? We all want the floaty feeling too.

 
At 3:15 pm, Blogger Tazzy said...

thank you MJ

i wish i did have some lol could do with the bottle full today!!!

 
At 10:30 pm, Blogger S.I.D. said...

Well done you!

I think child birth is easy, and I certainly don't know what all the fuss is about.

I can't even remember my own it was that uneventful.

Mrs SID has had 4 and each and every time she said never again,but could I stop her??

 
At 1:03 am, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

oh, I love birthing stories.

Happy 30th to your lovely little sprog :-)

 
At 2:50 pm, Blogger Divian said...

yayyyyy!! Me and your daughter have something in common! Hope she had a good birthday...and happy birthday to you too! My mom made me say it to her since she gave birth to me! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home