Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

taz and pigs holiday




Well it won't be long till they decend on poor Mr Mrs Sid and the earthangels poor poor people!!!

Anyway( pigsters fave word) a little bird told me that there is a lovely surprise waiting for t&p

welllllll me being me i thought it only fair to let you all have a peek at what is in store for our delightful 
boys!!!

I can just visualise  the boys wearing these lovely clothes ready for their dancing lessons (eat your heart out mr Flately)

i think the blue will look divine on wee pigster it matches his eyes
and the red will match tazz'y dark sultry looks

Have fun with your dancing lessons boys !!!  mwahhhhhhh

11 Comments:

At 3:43 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Yay! I'm first!

 
At 3:46 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Tazzy will be light as air on his feet but Piggy will topple over on those trotters. It's difficult to be a graceful hoofer with cloven hooves.

 
At 9:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

*ignores everyone*

 
At 5:41 am, Blogger Divian said...

You got it all wrong, mj.

Tazzy is the one who is weak on his feet when it comes to dancing. Piggy on the otherhand, I imagine, can definitely cut a rug.

 
At 6:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I couldn't dance if my life depended on it.

Tazzy's quite good on his shuffling pins though.

 
At 10:55 am, Blogger S.I.D. said...

Got your ticket yet?

 
At 12:38 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Piggy can't cut a rug but he can definitely cut the cheese.

 
At 5:26 pm, Blogger Frobisher said...

Bet they look like something from the film Fantasia

 
At 5:53 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

More like rejects from The Sound of Music.

 
At 9:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cunts

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger The Doctor said...

Hey mig, why not leave ur addy on the comment so I can ty ??? lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home