Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

need some sleep

 Why oh why can't i sleep it is 5.08 am sunday morning and i am wide awake and have been since 4.15 !!! i cannot remember the last time i slept all night ........and no piggy and tazzy i am in bed alone so no one is keeping me awake!!!
The birds are singing merrily it is hazy and cloudy and i want to SLEEP
Other than hitting myself on the head and knocking me out has anyone any ideas that might make me sleeep??.........HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 10:03 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A hammer might help.

Yay! I'm First!

MJ's obviously busy with her punters.

 
At 12:07 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

I am the last person who can help you since I get 3-5 hours of sleep a night. Try picturing Piggy naked. You'll scream and run from the room causing you to hit your head. That should knock you out for several hours.

 
At 12:18 pm, Blogger Tazzy said...

Piggy n Tzzy ried the hammer but it was a rubber one haa haa
MJ oh my god if i picture piggy naked i will be very very sick the sight of his legs are bad enough!!!!

 
At 12:35 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Post a pic of his legs.

 
At 1:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the next time this happends try watching an old movie in bed with a single malt scotch or two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home