Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

come on England







Good luck to England tonight ..........come on boys let's see some goals !!!
Well back to work today no day off now for 7 days grrrrr, coco is still away enjoying the sun sea and sand ,it is really quiet at work without her.

Tazzy and Piggy have bought a new digital camera hmmmmmm they no doubt will be taking loads of pics and putting them on the blog .....oh and gawd help me they took some of me at work today soooo haa haa they will probably rearrange the original grrrr

We have a new sweet stall at work ....what a rip off £1.39 for 100g anyway we decided to go and have a look (me my daughter and piggy) we had a wander around looking at all the yummy fudge etc, Piggy dashed of to the bank to get some money (spending his pocket money on sweeties tut tut) my daughter and myself got a bag and started filling them mmmmm so much to choose from well we got to the till had the bags weighed ...........faints swoons shock horror......£9.48p chokes gulps .........well you would expect a bag full of goodies for that price, but nooooooo i got about 9 pieces of fudge and my daughter got a few more, we left Piggy looking at all the delights as i had to start work no doubt he is now skint one thing is for sure i wil not be returning to buy more goodies from there .......woolworths pic and mix will do me haa haa

3 Comments:

At 1:04 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

I waited all that time for Joe Cole to take his shirt off and the bugger kept it on.

I would have been first but those cunts beat me to it. I hope they choke on their sweets.

 
At 7:22 pm, Blogger Inexplicable DeVice said...

Did they win, then?

Sounds like that sweet stall definitely did - What a bloody rip off!

 
At 6:06 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

Inexplicable: England 2 Sweden 2. What is the world coming to when a Canuck (because Canada is such a football world power)is telling a Brit the score to a World Cup match. Tsk.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home