Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Monday, May 29, 2006

recovered


Hi all
hope you have had a good weekend, well i would just like to say thank you very much for all your kind birthday wishes.
We had a great night Friday night, i expect you have all seen the pics on our fave poofs web site,
we all felt slightly hungover and tired on saturday but we managed to get through the day at work!!

Well done Barnsley FC the match went to penalties and they won (i don't support them i am being kind)
What a lovely bank holiday Monday it has been ffffffrrreeeeezzzziiiinnnnggggg cold and some heavy showers tut typical i be it will be lovely tomorrow when we are all back at work.

2 Comments:

At 8:21 pm, Blogger S.I.D. said...

Yay First!

I have been working all day in the garden and I'm knackered!

I'm taking the day off tomorrow because I can do whatever the hell I like.

 
At 8:55 pm, Blogger Tazzy said...

haa haa come and do my garden tomorrow sid pretty please
well done for being 1st

 

Post a Comment

<< Home