Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

bless them

phewwww well what can i say i have really enjoyed tonight

our fave poofs have had me and coco in stitches ....well coco has had us in stitches too!!!

i just hope this hostess didnt let the boys down with the nibbles i did enough food for 10 people haaa haa

piggy enjoyed the thorntons choccies and my jelly babies
tazzy enjoyed the wine

thank you boys for a great night and the bottle of vino

oh and before piggy gets his say my house was clean and i had the chystal glasses out and my best tableware(denby pottery only in this house)

oh and no doubt they will say something about the girlie bathroom .....yes it is bright pink!!!
and that is because it is a girlie house only ....NO MEN ALLOWED

thanks boys had a great night come back soon your always welcome here

luvs ya both

xxx

5 Comments:

At 10:29 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Yay! I'm first! Thanks for filling us in on your night chez Midget Arse. I would have thought the bright pink bathroom was right up their alley.

 
At 10:31 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Get round to SID's. He's had a row with the missus.

 
At 6:38 pm, Blogger Maidy said...

Hopped on over here from Taz and Pig.

It sounds like it was a lovely time for all. I didn't believe a word on P and T's blog. I usually try not to anyhow.

So there we are.

Hello

 
At 2:34 pm, Blogger Frobisher said...

Hi Helen, I have an old bit of carpet tucked away in the garage - your welcome to it, a little bit stained but better than the one in the pic on T&Ps blog.

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger Kyahgirl said...

we know they lie. glad you had a good time. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home