Lipstick, Powder and Paint

Life, as seen through the eyes of Helen the Midget Arse.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

fave toy or teddy


well we did fave sweets , big response to that haa haa thank you all !!!

i have a collection of tatty teds or me to you bears as they are officially known as, i have cabinet full of the ceramic bears and i have bought loads from ebay some are very rare ones and cannot be bought in the shops now ,a couple of years ago i went to a me to you bear event oh i was like a child there were sooo many new ceramics to buy and some were limited editions and i managed to get one of them signed by the creator some people put the ones they got straight on ebay and made a fortune tut tut, i kept mine, and they have pride of place in my cabinet, in my bedroom i have shelves full of cuddly me to you bears they are special to me as most of them have been given to me for presents.

Anyway(piggy's fave word) the only toy i have left now from my childhood is a doll called patch she was sindy's sister and i have had her since i was 8 yrs old and she is near perfect condition she was always my fave doll and i used to have her sat on my bed , now she sits on my bedside table .
So have you still got any toys, teddies or dolls from your childhood??

13 Comments:

At 7:32 pm, Blogger S.I.D. said...

Yup, still have my Teddy from age 4

The glass eyes are all scraped where I used to try and gouge his eyes out.

Which was nice

 
At 8:34 pm, Blogger Tazzy said...

yipeeee hi sid we thought you had disappeared into cyber space welcome back xxx

 
At 10:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I knew he'd (SID) still have a teddy from his childhood. I fucking knew it. The poof.

Tazzy and I don't have any from our childhood (we were deprived), but we've more than made up for it now.

We have a great collection that we've built up in our time together (we call them our babies), added to almost every time we go anywhere - we almost always come back with another.

We're great fan's of the Bear Factory - where you can bring a bear to life. We choose an empty bear, take it to the stuffing machine, then take it to the stitching counter, kiss a little heart which is placed inside and then he's all stitched up.

They even come with birth certificates!

Of course, i have my very own fully grown bear - Tazzy! The bestest bear a little piggy could ever wish for.

 
At 4:54 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

I have my pink rabbit Alvin. I took him everywhere when I was a little 'un. He's lost most of his stuffing and is completely limp (like Piggy's dick)and my mother never could get the stain out from where I tried to feed him chocolate ice cream.

My mother created an elaborate story she wrote about Alvin on a card and mailed him to me in a box at my new address asking me to continue to take care of him. I've kept her note and I've kept Alvin ever since. Mum is no longer here but little things like that make her live on.

Off to have a wee weep now.

 
At 7:29 pm, Blogger S.I.D. said...

Why does the idea of a Piggy Factory appeal to me.

You take Piggy, still alive,slowly but gently cut him open,lovingly rip out his little beating heart, and stuff it with a wad of bloodied birth certificates, stitch him up and hand him to Tazzy saying "Hows that for a new baby"

 
At 8:39 pm, Blogger Tazzy said...

T&P hmmmmmm always knew you liked stuffing .....but i thought it was each other!!!!

MJ awwwww loving memories of you mum that is beautiful brought a tear to my eyes

sid great idea errrr we have to catch the little bugger 1st mind he has got short legs so bet he cant run that fast haa haa

 
At 2:56 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

Ewwww. The mouldy courgette feels exactly like what I would imagine Piggy's limp dick feels like.

Thank you, Helen. At least someone around here has something nice to say.

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger The Mistress said...

Tazzy & Piggy's webcam is up!

They've put a teddy bear in their place in front of the cam. Is it one of your bears?

It says they've gone shopping so I assume that's either code for "gone shagging" or they've headed off to the Mall to buy more sweets and visit you.

Are you working today or home?

 
At 6:07 pm, Blogger Tazzy said...

hi MJ havent seen the boys today and i have been at work hmmmm maybe they have gone to buy some exotic food from asda tescoe or morrisons haaa haaa

 
At 7:41 pm, Blogger Frobisher said...

I have a Garfield, he's a little faded due to being left in the window for a few years, but ok. I also have a koala bear, from Australia, but can't remember how long i've had it or who gave it to me. I just wonder what did happen to all my old toys?

 
At 4:22 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

Midget Arse: Please email me. I have a question for you that I don't want that nosy cunt Piggy to see.

 
At 4:23 am, Blogger The Mistress said...

p.s. Yay England!

 
At 6:25 am, Blogger Tazzy said...

have emailed you MJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home